- High picture quality through new circuitry with improved Y/C separator, chroma enhancer
and noise cancellation.
- Dynamic tracking gives broadcast quality pictures ranging from normal speed in reverse to
3 times normal in forward, including still frame.
- TBC connectible to take full advantage of Dynamic tracking
- Sendhurst audio head and Dolby C noise reduction for higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- 2 audio channels for independent recording and/or mixing to one channel.
- Monitor output for separation of audio channels on playback.
- Independent record/playback level controls for each channel, with switchable limiter circuits.
- Comprehensive facilities built in for assemble and insert editing without and external edit controller.
- Bidirex search: colour pictures up to +-10 times normal speed, mono pictures up to +-40 times normal,
plus jog mode for field-by-field search.
- Optional plug-in EBU time code generator/reader available.
- RS-422 serial interface for flexible integration with editing and remote control systems (up to 2km disctance).
- 36-pin parallel interface allows recorder to link with equipment using parallel control systems.
- Dub in/out connectors for editing/duplication with minimum picture loss.
- Removable control panel usable remotely, up to 10m, via optional BK-802 40-pin flat cable connector.
- Control panel can be tilted 90° for operational convenience.
- Front access to controls and loading aperture means machine can be stacked.
- 19" rack mountable (6 units high) with optional BK-805 rack mount kit.