- Compact, lightweight, simple to use, front loading.
- Front panel control of all record/playback functions.
- Logic control allows direct switching between modes.
- Control panel can be tilted for ease of operation.
- Automatic video level ensures optimum video recording.
- Audio limiter overrides manual setting at programme peaks.
- Audio dubbing of music/effects/commentary on channel 1.
- Video dub connector ensures the highest possible quality of video duplication.
- Input monitor displays audio signals for manual level adjustment.
- Fast (x5) picture search possible in forward and reverse.
- High quality still picture obtained when PAUSE is pressed.
- Automatic stop in long pause mode (after about 8 minutes) protects heads and avoids tape damage.
- Programmable rewind/repeat/continuous play facility.
- Full auto-stop/rewind at tape end or at pre-set "000" setting.
- Twin audio tracks for stereo/bilingual operation.
- Front panel selection of PAL/SECAM/NTSC standards.
- Digital servo system for stable tape transport and steady picture.
- Moisture detector avoids tape/head damage.
- Low power consumption.
- External Sync capability.
- Optional timer for unattended recordring orplayback.
- Optinal modulator for playback through domestic TV set.
- Adjustable headphone level.
- Aluminium diecast chassis.
- Mirrored cassette compartment for check on tape remaining.
- Can be mounted in 19 " EIA standard rack or console.