- Full automatic editing possible with the
RM-440 control unit.
- Bidirex search operation at 1/30th to 5 times normal speed forward and
reverse. (10 times normal when KCS cassette is used.)
- Preroll button to secure stable picture at edit-in point.
- Dubbing connectors for editing or duplicating video signals.
- 4-field colour framing system avoids colour flashing at edit-in point.
- LED time counter indicates tape expired in minutes and seconds.
- Mark-in function for fast location of particular points on tape.
- Automatic stop in long pause mode (after about 8 minutes) protects heads and
avoids tape damage.
- Remote control/auto-search with optional
- Connectors for optional time base corrector.
- Microcomputer-based logic controls for direct switching between modes.
- Full automatic rewind at end of tape.
- Video recording level adjustable manually or automatically.
- Limiter circuit minimises audio distortion at programme peaks.
- High definition still picture when PAUSE button is pressed.
- Moisture detector prevents damage from condensation.
- Two audio tracks for stereo/ bilingual recording and playback.
- Digital servo system for stable playback picture.
- Low power consumption.
- Operates on wide range of voltages/frequencies without adaptation.
- Mountable in 19" EIA standard rack or other racks to suit needs.